Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Should I join GROM or SOCOM?

Hi my name's Pat, I'm 14 yrs old but I have an eye on the military in my future because i want a hand in the worlds future but i hate politics and what better way for someone to do that than Special Forces? However I'm torn between the American SOCOM and Polish GROM: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GROM which I consider to be best in the world because my uncle was one of the original 30 members but the problem is that GROM is more of a Black Ops unit and I don't want any sacrifices made by my fellow Polaks (I'm 100% Polish speak fluent polish 2 =D) to be forgotten because GROM is seldom heard of because they're a "Black Ops" unit that use their immense skills to conduct what the U.N. considers to be illegal. SOCOM also takes a lot more unnecessary requirements to get in and the only 1st rate unit is Delta Force which takes 4 years but with GROM i could get in 1-2 yrs. I just wanted some 2nd opinion non-biased by patriotism though please :) All suggestions/opinions are most welcome but keep it clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment