Monday, August 15, 2011

Do you think it is really obvious to this guy that I like him?from this?

Theres this guy I like I hadn't spoken to him alot as I'm shy. Hes kinda quiet but not shy as he does speak out in cl and stuff sometimes and hes very clever. He doesn't speak to any of the girls. So in cl when we had to correct peoples test from other rows and he got me to do his I was a bit suprised. He stands close to me sometimes or near me. He looks at me as I walk down the corridor , I look at him. I see him look at me in the hall and I look at him too and he faces me sometimes his mates are too , he brushed right against me i had to move forward. We hadn't spoken much so I spoke to him while waiting for a cl. I was side by side to him first asked him if he saw the teacher. I was a bit mumbly a first so he didn't understand me .Then about something everyone had to go to last friday I was asking him if he thought it was good, and what course he wanted to do, and if he got many prospectuses and other stuff and we both turned to face each other so we were quite close to each other. We were looking right at each other I was like looking up at him he was listening closely didn't get distracted just focused on each other and he smiled at some of the questions. He gave proper answers not yes or no or trying to end it . Started straightening out to look taller. He asked me a few too. He seemed really into it.His feet also point at me alot an once during a cl we had to sit in a circle there was a seat inbetween us he sat near my bag a guy came in he put his foot on the chair but the guy still sat there mine an his were close to touching he didn't really stop looking my direction. After school while hes waiting to be picked up I look at him he always looking back at me when I do. Not full on stares like. does he like me back?

No comments:

Post a Comment