Thursday, August 18, 2011

Any kind of help whatsoever would be awesome?

I'm a freshman in college, and i'm sort of going through the same thing but with guys right now to be perfectly honest. I've been single for over a year now and it just sucks to know what i'm missing out on, haha. When i'm feeling really down, like tonight for instance, I just try to surround myself with friends and try to be happy and forget about what's going through my head 24/7. I also just think to the future, that odds are, we are young that we are going to date a lot of people before we die. Were in college so try to be optimistic, everything you described in your question matches how i feel right now, but i just try to be positive. :) i know i didn't really 'answer' your question, but just saying your not alone hopefully helped, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment